Monday, April 26, 2010

No more crawling momma

Keaton has been walking with help for awhile now but really started walking without help a week or two ago and now he has no interest at all in crawling. If he falls down he'll stand back up and start walking again instead of crawling. Its so fun to watch- he is just growing up so much! So here's the latest video of my big little man walking around.

1 comment:

  1. LOOK AT HOW GOOD HE IS DOING! I can't believe that- tell me your tricks! I just can't get Seth very interested. I'm not too worried because I know he'll eventually get it, but both the girls were walking by this time and he just thinks crawling is the way to do. Hmmmm... maybe if I replay the video several times while he is watching, it might start to sink in. :)

    ReplyDelete