Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm in big trouble!

Well Keaton is one smart little guy. He is very curious and likes to get into everything. We have a basket in the living room with his toys and books in it. We open it up when he is in there so he can pull stuff out and play with it. The other day he decided he wanted the wipes container on the end table but he couldn't reach it so he pushed the basket up to the end table, closed the lid and climbed on top of it so he could pull it down. Grayson and I were just watching him thinking, did he really just do that? Of course I had to grab the camera and caught the best picture of him. It was very cute but I'm a little worried that if he's already starting to climb I can only imagine what more he is going to start getting into. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment