Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Daddy's Home!!

Grayson came home Monday night from his deployment. Keaton and I met him at the Jerez airport to pick him up and take him to dinner. Keaton wasn't quite sure what to think of Grayson at first but when we went to dinner he warmed right up to him and didn't want to let him out of his sight. Everytime Grayson moved Keaton followed him and watched him. It was very cute. Here's daddy and Keaton at dinner
And out and about at the mall... today Grayson, Keaton and I went to the San Fernando Mall. We ate lunch at this great little pizza and pasta place that also served soft serve ice cream. Keaton loved it! I fed him a little to see what he would think and he kept opening his mouth for more.
Then we hit a little toy ride they had in the mall. Keaton loved to sit on the airplane and turn the wheel and push the buttons. I am excited for when he gets a little older and can really have fun on the rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment