Well its another rainy day in Spain... I thought rainy season was over, we had such a beautiful weekend- low 70's and sunshine, sunshine, sunshine... but then yesterday and today the rain has started back up. My poor plants outside are about completely drowned! Good news though is that right now I am getting all new appliances! YAY!! New washer, dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher and stove- how fun huh? I love new appliances- these are all sleek and have lots of fun new buttons and things for me to try hehehe...
This last weekend Keaton and I went to a birthday party. I realized I have a lot of pictures of Keaton but none of me or me and him together so I had a friend snap this picture. So here's me and my baby (notice how he gets fed before I do LOL).
And here is a picture of Keaton in his new monkey pajamas walking along the couch. He can only go a step or two at a time and then he falls but he is definitely getting the hang of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment