Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hello all!

Hello everyone! I have been meaning to get this blog started for awhile now since our website was not working out but Keaton has kept me so busy! He is just growing and changing so much and it has been the most fun! He turned 8 months old yesterday and now weighs 20 lbs and is 29 1 / 2 inches long. Keaton has decided he is done with this crawling thing and wants to try walking so he has started pulling himself up on everything. I was in his room hanging up his clean clothes last weekend and he was in his crib playing- I looked over and he was standing up and leaning over the side (yikes!). So I spent the morning scrounging around in the shed to find the tools to lower the crib mattress down a notch.

Here he is starting to pull himself up on our dining room chair


He has the best little personality and loves to "talk" and giggle and play. Here is one of my favorite pics of him laughing and playing in his exersaucer ...







1 comment: