Keaton has decided that baby food just isn't as good as regular food. He won't eat the baby food I try to fix for him but when I sit down to eat he'll come over and try to pick off my plate. So I decided to try fixing some macaroni and cheese for him and he loved it! I think its more about him feeding himself than anything else- he is very independent and likes to do things for himself rather than have momma do them for him. I think as much of it ended up on his bib and the floor as in his mouth but that's what we have a dog for right? :)
Keaton got some new Nike shoes this week. He is standing a lot more but since we have tile floors he slips in just his socks so I thought he would do better with some shoes that had some traction. So here is my little man in his new shoes (doesn't he look so big?!?!)
No comments:
Post a Comment